Friday, May 1, 2009

Part 2

(sorry, i never write anything happy, but i hope you all like this)

I want more than just "I'm sorry"
Have you not taken enough?
Put back the pieces of me you broke
A desire to be whole
Give it back to me
Give me back the heart I gave to you
All you did was spit on it
And when you were through
I stayed broken
When I look at you
Can you see the ghost in my eyes?
My eyes, so dark almost black
Almost dead, from the twisted confusion you lead
I want more than just "I'm sorry"
This is my life
Doesn't matter if I move on, I'm scattered
Waiting, waiting and tired
So exhausted from the exertion
I meet someone else but
my heart is still with you
No matter how much I deny it
Incomplete till the last moment
And you won't even know
Even if I told you
You would not care
But I still wait for when you will
I still wait for when you see my tears
And know that I'm not okay
I want more than just "oh."
I want more than just "I'm sorry"
I want more than just the message on my cell phone screen
Cold and heartless, like you
I don't want to act crazy for your attention anymore
I don't want people to hate me
Because I can't help myself
I deserve more than just "I'm sorry"
But I guess you will never think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment