Monday, May 16, 2011

I am from by Mo Clements

I am from a falls girls team were the passion to win drives us.

I am from that feeling you get when you step on to that field before a big game.

I am from tough practices, over eating team dinners, and the victory of winning.

I am from one team one dream.

I am from two best friends who are my sisters.

I am from a friday night football game.

I am from a driven sister, a hardworking brother and a open minded younger sister.

I am from a good women loved by a real good man.

I am from a strong religious strong moral’d family.

I am from a sinful brother who's younger sister looks up to.

I am from walking on the edge.

I am from a girl who has grown and learned from her mistakes.

I am from a girl who tries to make everyone happy by taking on way to much.

I am from alway's taking in that person with a broken wing.

I am from over coming the impossible.

I am from achieving my goals.

I am from knowing what I want.

I am from a rusted out maroon pick up.

I am from blasting country music with the windows rolled down on a hot summer day.

I am from sunday afternoons fishing with my grandfather.

I am from the most important thing is family.


3 comments:

  1. I love the line: "I am from walking on the edge" So true of this time in life. It also reflects your very kind heart and lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am from one team one dream" <3
    I can definitely relate to this poem Mo. And I can feel your emotion when I'm reading it.

    ReplyDelete